Thursday, November 8, 2007

25 Indie Music Resources

Mashable kicks ass. Like serious ass. I used to keep them a secret. I though if no one knew about Mashable, then maybe I would be the coolest kid at camp. Now I can't fight it, they are everywhere. And they still have the best news that is updated more than a bad storm in Florida.

One of the best things Mashable does is the ToolBox. This lists the best of a certain topic pertaining to any number of topics. Today they dished out the top 25 Tools for the Independent Musician. This list includes many things that I use as well as services that I have plugged and would endorse in the future. Check out the article and keep kicking ass Mashable.

-G-Ro

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP