Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My BarCampOrlando Presentation aka New Drinking Game Called Ridiculous

So I put up my talk from BarCampOrlando2008 Media Day. The quality isn't great but the audio is pretty clear and you can get the point. Upon watching the presentation my wife and I decided that we could play a drinking game based on how many times I said 'ridiculous.'

Wow, I said it a lot. Oh well I guess it comes as a result from the IZEA and Social Spark after party the night before. Enjoy!




Overall I think the talk went good and there were some great discussions and questions that were raised. This is the beauty that I have discovered at BarCamp. It is more about overall discussion and community involvement than the presenter or the presentation. Hopefully I got a few people to think about music marketing and also some alternative ways that people can profit from doing what they love online. If you can inspire people you can become greatly successful!

If you saw the talk or want to continue a discussion from Media Day, leave it in the comments and I'll be sure to keep the conversation going. And don't forget to take a swig of your favorite ale every time I say ridiculous!

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP