Friday, February 12, 2010

New Music Economy Webinar Monday, February 15

Hey all,

Just wanted to drop a quick note to say that on Monday night, February 15th, I will be hosting a webinar on the New Music Economy - an Internet Marketing approach for musicians. This is some really cool brand new material that I think is going to help a lot of musicians.

You can go ahead and pre-register now as I am expecting the lines to fill up pretty quickly.

There is going to be some information on list building, where the money is coming from and how to create products that your fans actually want to buy from you.

Grab a seat now and I'll see you on Monday!

-Greg

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP