Thursday, September 27, 2007

Heading to BlogOrlando Tomorrow!

I’m packing up the iBook and heading over to Rollins College all day tomorrow for BlogOrlando. I’m very excited to get a last second invite (actually begged my way in because I missed the deadline). This will be a great networking event and chance to meet people involved in blogging and social media in Orlando and around the country. Look for up to the minute updates via mobile blogging from the Sidekick and a full recap Saturday morning with pictures and all the good stuff. Hopefully I’ll learn a bunch and have some great stories to tell. For more info on the conference head over to http://blogorlando.com. If ya wanna catch lunch over by Rollins or wanna meet up before, during or after the show please give a shout on the t-mail- grollett@tmail.com. BlogOrlando here I come.


-G-Ro

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP