Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I'm on the 1st Podcast of Verbalize With the Messenger

Check out the full interview here:
Verbalize With the Messenger

I am discussing my history in the music business, how I got started, some of my promotional strategies and other great info. The Messenger is a good friend of mine in the music industry and plays in 2 awesome, inspirational and ground breaking groups: Voice of the People and Semi-Soul.

Have a listen and give both of us some feedback. It's people like Marley who are helping Central Florida have a voice in the music world!

-G-Ro

P.S. I have posted a link to the messegger page in the links section so you can view it for the frequent updates and interviews.

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP