Monday, October 8, 2007

Greg Rollett on ADCast Speaking on Behalf of Rock For Hunger

About 2 weeks ago I had the great pleasure of making an afternoon trip over to Tampa to do a taping of AdCast for AD2 Tampa Bay. Holly Clark played an amazing host and made me fell right at home. I was happy to be speaking on behalf of Rock For Hunger, an organization that I am proud to be on the board of Directors and serve as their Director of Marketing and Communications. During the interview I had the chance to talk about our upcoming concert, Rock For Hunger II, some of our sponsors including Create Magazine and the Orlando Employment Guide, as well as our Monday night feeding the homeless project. Check it out:


0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP