Friday, December 28, 2007

Pleaces to Find Me This Week

It seems like I don't get much time for this blog lately, but that doesn't mean that I haven't been actively writing and getting some thoughts out there about Gen-Y, Music, Social Media and Non-Profits. I'm going to start putting together link lists on Fridays to let you know where I've been and what I've been up to online. Try and catch up!

What's going on with Gen-Y, Non Profits and Technology over at the Rock For Hunger Blog
Amber J. Adams caught up with me to ask about Moving on: New college grads face challenges of relocation.
I chatted about elves at the Orlando JobSpot
Also on the JobSpot I dug deeper into the Social Media and job thing
Photo recap of the Jackson Center Holiday party over at Rock For Hunger


I do have a great video interview that I was apart of from some students at Rollins College going up this weekend.

On a personal knote: Go Knights! Looking for our 1st ever bowl win tomorrow! ESPN here we come!



0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP