Monday, January 7, 2008

Seth Godin on Music Lessons

This is by far the best message I've heard yet on the state of the music business and something that I have been preaching for a good time now. And it comes from one of the best outside the box marketers of our time, Seth Godin. Stop fighting it and make change. Apple changed the music business. Why can't Sony? Or Universal?

Make a move and you will reap the rewards. His best line is the last:

The biggest opportunity for the music business is to combine permission with subscription. The possibilities are endless. And I know it's hard to believe, but the good old days are yet to happen.


Read please, whether you are industry, a musician or a music lover/fan.

Music Lessons by Seth Godin

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP