Thursday, December 6, 2007

Why Your Company Needs to Hire an SEO

I came across this article today by Ashley Graham in my RSS. Most of the time, I simply scan and move on. This article just put it out there so plain and simple. This is why you need to SEO your site.

Here's my favorite line:

With the right site this is like handing in a job application with a reference from the President or Donald Trump. Without having other important webpages linking to your various webpages your website is sitting in the cafeteria by itself and Google is the popular kid who won’t make eye contact.


Thanks Ashley. Visit E-Marketing Performance for more great SEO and Link related articles.

Why, SEO

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP