Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Live Music in Orlando

In the busy land that is my life, I have somehow been coerced into playing some really cool shows with some really talented folks. First up is this Saturday night, amidst the 4th of July Hangover, I will make a return to the Social, the indie haven of Orlando. I will be playing alongside KG and the Band plus Atlanta recording artist Laura Reed. We are going by the 80's indie hair power pop inspired, 'G-Ro and the Skateboard Sneakers.'

G-Ro at the Social July 5th
Some great posts on KG and the Band:
KG and the Band | The Backbone of jamblr
Rock For Hunger Artist of the Week

Buy your tickets here or shoot me an email to get them without the surcharge. It's going to be an acoustic hip-pop offering from my alter-ego G-Ro. Listen to his rantings at his Myspace page.

Later in the month we get our hip-hop funk on at Central Station's Rock Bar with Fusebox Funk, Madd Illz and Daylight District.

G-Ro at Central Station's Rock Bar on July 26thLastly, here is a super secret teaser of the logo for our Facebook App that should be done end of this week. If you want to be apart of our BETA testing send an email to rollettmarketing@gmail.com and I will be sure to hook it up.
Concerts I've Seen Facebook ApplicationThanks guys and a more powerful and insightful Social Media or Gen-Y post will come sometime later!

-Greg Rollett

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP