Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Roadtrip | Atlanta for Atlantis

Hey folks, 


I am taking a nice road trip up to Atlanta tomorrow through Sunday. It should actually be a great trip. I am speaking at Atlantis Music Conference on a HUGE Panel on the Digial Music Generation. I will be sitting alongside some awesome names in the business, check out their names and companies:
Very stoked for this. There is also a panelist brunch on Thursday morning that will showcase even more talented music industry folks. Hope I can get a few words out with all the big names and big companies on my side. 

As the week continues in Atlanta, I am very excited to meet Duncan Freeman, founder of Band Metrics and Indie Music Tech, plus a special project that we have been working on for a few months. I am excited to get behind the scenes on Band Metrics, which he debuted at TC50 last week.  Sign up today to be the first in line when they give out invites. 


Should be a great trip. My wife and the puppy are coming along, as wil the MacBook for post writing and finishing the eBook that will serve as teh basis for the eCourse on Digial Music Marketing and Promotion. One chapter at a time. 

In the meantime, go and check out Creating Gen-Y Magic, the site I am co-writing with Lee Cockerell to promote his new book, Creating Magic. I'll get you all the scoop on that when the time is right!

Cyanara! (A-Town people msg me on Twitter to link up)

-Greg Rollett

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP