Friday, January 23, 2009

I'm Heading to MPlanet Next Week

Greg Rollett at MPlanet in Orlando
Wow! Checking my email this afternoon led to a surprise from Rachelle Lacroix asking me to join the American Marketing Associaion for MPlanet next week. I read about this event on Josh Hallet's blog a few weeks back and thought it was a great marketing event right in the backyard of Orlando. However being in a book strapped new company, shelling out the fees was not in our budget. Rachelle wanted to know if I could make the journey as an insightful marketing blogger.

So, now I am prepping and reading the schedule. Some speakers of note include:
Larry Grisolano from the Obama campaign
Mary Dillman from McDonald's and their global marketing team
Cammie Dunaway from Nintendo of America
Steve Battista from Under Armor (very excited for this guy!)
Brian Niccol from Pizza Hut

I will be out there for portions of all 3 days and will be sure to get plenty of video, interviews and hopefully some insight as to what these companies are up to in regards to social media and youth marketing.

If you are going to be out there, please let me know and we can meet up and chat,. They also tell me its not too late to register.

-Greg Rollett

1 comments:

Anonymous January 26, 2009 at 9:18 PM  

Have an excellent time at MPlanet. Can't wait to hear how about it! John Stringer (State of Man)

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP