Sunday, February 22, 2009

BarCamp Miami Presentation: Scaling Customer Expectations

Below is my chat from BarCamp Miami 2009. I wanted to talk about a topic I brought up a few weeks ago here on Customer Service. I think the chat went well and we got some people talking about internal customer service, learning and experimentation. One thing that did keep appearing was internal use of Yammer. That is a great tool for internal communications across departments that can increase instant customer satisfaction.

Anyway here are the slides. If you had any questions from BarCamp Miami or wanted to talk about Customer Service 2.0, feel free to start the chatting in the comments or shoot me an email at greg.rollett@endagon.com.



More on the BarCamp/FOWA weekend coming soon.

-Greg Rollett

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP