Friday, February 20, 2009

Gen-Y Rock Stars Tool Kit

Gen-Y Rock Stars Logo | Music Marketing
We have just released another cool resource from Gen-Y Rock Stars for musicians looking to maximize their online efforts. The Gen-Y Rock Stars Tool Kit is a fresh check list of services, tools and topics that should be utilized by the modern musician.

Our last release, the 100 Social Media Resources for Musicians has been downloaded over 1,000 times and one of the biggest responses that we got was

"Greg, this list is huge. Where do I start?"
That's where the idea for this came from. We launched it last week to our subscribers and blog readers and it has been great so far.

You can download it for free by inserting your name and e-mail address in the box below (or by clicking here to read more bad sales copy from me). The secure download is hosted by Box.net.



Any musicians out there, I would love your feed back on both the 100 Resources and the Tool Kit so that we can improve our free tools for musicians. We are going to be increasing these tools and guides ten fold over the next few weeks and they will be exclusive for subscribers only.

Now that I got my sales rant done for the day, I will see you all next week as I travel over to Miami for BarCamp Miami and FOWA. Looking forward to reconnecting with a bunch of people and meeting some great new ones.

-Greg Rollett

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP