Friday, March 6, 2009

Larry Grisolano from the Obama Campaign Talks About Gen-Y

Back at MPlanet in January, I was asked as one of a select group of bloggers to submit a question to Obama's head of Communication, Larry Grisolano. It took a little longer than expected, but here is the video from that sit down and his response to young people and young voter's influence on brands in 2009 (my question comes in at 13:33)



Thanks again to the MPlanet folks for showing me a great time and Bryan Blaise from Fleishman-Hillard for keeping me updated on happenings.

Enjoy!

-Greg Rollett

2 comments:

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

i surveyed thousands of gen-y-ers asking them what they would ask obama! the resuls were pretty interesting... some of the common ones were as followed:

* “How will you make sure that as I pay back my student loans that my interest rates and payments will stay affordable?”

* “Can you ensure there will be jobs available after I graduate from college? How will you create more jobs for people with PhDs?”

* “Why is higher education worth the investment of $60-$100 thousand dollars, particularly when a college degree does not guarantee a job – even in the best market conditions – and while those same 4 years could be spent gaining entry-level experience of equal or greater career benefit?”
check out the survey results here!
http://www.campuscompare.com/survey/economic

Anonymous March 9, 2009 at 10:50 AM  

@brittant - that's awesome stuff. I agree on the 3rd point and would love to see a real answer to that question and not a watered down response that comes with the admission price.

I guess instead of an interview we will get a real life take on what happens in his administration and in 4-8 years have a better picture of just what his plan is to help the people that helped him get into office.

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP