Thursday, September 10, 2009

Under 30 Rock Star Business Series

I wanted to pass this along to you guys as the opportunity to get in on the biggest training series that I have ever offered is quickly coming to a close. I have teamed up with the guys from Under 30 CEO for a 4 week intense bootcamp on putting together an online brand through Social Media, SEO and Internet Marketing. It is geared towards young professionals, but we have people of all ages and backgrounds involved. We are offering only 200 seats and most of those are gone at this point.

Here is some of what is going down:

  • 4 Live Interactive Training Sessions
  • Week 1 – September 14th – Creating Your Voice With a Blog
  • Week 2 – September 21st – Creating Your Presence with Social Media
  • Week 3 – September 28th – Rock Star SEO and Internet Marketing
  • Week 4 – Advanced Strategies to Blow Your Brand Up Online
  • Unlimited Q&A after every session
  • Private Members Forum
  • Secret Twitter HashTag
  • Access to the training 24/7/365 a Day After We Go Over It Live
  • Limited to the 1st 200 Serious Young Professionals
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee
Here is a quick video on what my role is in the training:


So there you have it, a nice solicitation to join me in a very cool course. If you have any questions, please email me at rollettmarketing@gmail.com and I will do my best to steer you in the right direction.

Thanks guys.

Sign up for the Under 30 Rock Star Course Here.

-Greg

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP