Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lots of Cool Stuff For Young Business People

The Rock Star Business Series is gearing to open up to new members and this time it's bigger than ever. I can't reveal all the intricacies of what the members are going to get, but I can get you excited to get some cool free stuff while we prepare to do the biggest launch the Gen-Y niche has ever seen.

Right now, Matt has a short little video about wasting time and a Blatant Opt-in Box where you can get to the super secret backstage page.

Yea, we're bribing you to get cool stuff. I think its pretty fair. Right now you can get your hands on an SEO report, social media time wasters to avoid and a video that may change the way you learn stuff.

More info to come soon, but for now, I'd love it if you signup and get involved. There has never been a better time to start a business or build a brand.

Gen-Y is beyond educated, ambitious and really cares about what they do for a living. You have so many advantageous, but you need to take some action.

Anyway, have a great week. I'll still be enjoying the warn Florida weather, wake skating at the lake (still the worst wake skater I know) and working with tons of young people to get off the XBox and into someone they love doing.

-Greg

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP