Thursday, August 16, 2007

So Not Cool! Crackberry and Sidekick Users Beware!

Sprint has an ongoing experiment where 7 of their employees have been stripped of their cell phones for a week! They are now blogging about the experience day-by-day!

Oh, I couldn't even imagine. My wife steals my Sidekick on vacation and it drives me crazy. Imagine not having it during the work week. Sprint is crazy, cold turkey may be the way to go too.

Check out the blog here:Spring Speed Blog

Oh and for those that can't get enough G-Ro, you can now send me info on the go: grollett@tmail.com-crazy yea I know (wife is going to kill me at the movies now!)

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP