Monday, April 28, 2008

The Jamblr Whiteboard

We are getting pretty excited over at the office these days. I am very excited to be launching 2 amazing sites in the next few days. We are putting in crazy hours, throwing hats at walls and doing things that no one ever taught us in school.

Here's what our website is going to look like. It paints a really great picture as to where Jamblr is right now.

Jamblr site on a whiteboard
Look for us to make a big splash at Florida Music Festival in Downtown Orlando, May 15-17th. We will be handing out promo cards and alpha codes as well as hosting an industry pre-party.

Oh and don't think I forgot about SkatterBand. More info on that development tomorrow.

-Greg

follow my crazy antics on Twitter and get cool links, videos and exclusive MP3's on Pownce

0 comments:

Recent Posts

I just claimed my blog on Viralogy.com - #77

ypblogs.com

  © Blogger template 'Isfahan' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP